Even though many of our services are provided free of charge, in a number of instances a fee has to be charged. Please find below the list of fees charged for the most requested services. Payment must be made in US$ per money-order (payable to Embassy of Austria) or cash (exact change only please).
Consular Fees December 2013 (quoted in USD):
- Schengen Visa (A, C): 81.00
- Schengen Visa for citizens of the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Macedonia (FYROM), Montenegro, Serbia, and Moldova (if applicable): 47.30
- National Visa (D): 135.00
- Student Visa: 135.00
- New Passport: 102.60
- Children's Passport (under 12): 40.50
- Passport change: 39.20
- Personal ID Card: 83.70
- Personal ID Card (under 16): 36.50
- Certificate of Citizenship: 64.80
- Authentication of a signature: 54.00
- Authentication of a copy: 54.00
- Residence Permit (Adults): 108.00
Embassy of Austria
3524 International Court, NW
Washington, D.C., 20008
Consulate Office Hours:
Monday through Friday,10.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(except on Austrian and U.S. holidays )
Please use the online calendar to book your appointments.