Services for Austrian Citizens in the United States
Important: Please schedule an appointment before coming to the embassy.
Consulate Office Hours:
Monday through Friday, 10.30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(except on Austrian and U.S. holidays)
Please contact the Consulate General/Embassy in charge of your consular district (service area). If you reside outside the United States, please contact the Austrian Embassy or Consulate in your country.
Please click here for an overview of service areas in the United States.
- Help in the case of an emergency
- Austrian Passports
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Document Acquisition
- Certifying Documents
- Marriage & Divorce in the United States
- Pensions & Social Benefits
- Restitution Issues
- Genealogical Research
- Information on Austrian Elections
- Military Service
- Registration for Austrians Abroad
- Consular Fees